What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
How do we sell homes faster and for more money than the rest? See a sample of our proven marketing
1. Professional Photography/Drone Servicing - Free (for you) professional photography gives your home the edge it needs to shine in this market flooded with other homes. Believe it or not, a professional photographer is absolutely worth hiring because they know how to take beautiful pictures for a living and have the software to enhance them for an even more finished glow. I insist on paying for professional photos for my clients, and this link will show you why. Drone servicing is done to highlight unique exterior features and assure that all the best about your home is advertised for potential buyers.
2. Not In MLS Webpage - As soon as the listing agreement is signed, we begin marketing. We have a custom web page optimized for marketing properties that are not in MLS. This is a great strategy for marketing your home as you are preparing it for MLS, or if you do not want to put it in the Multiple Listing Service at all. It is marketed via social media, online advertisements, and print materials and is perfect for coming soons, investor properties, and properties where owners do not want a lot of traffic in and out of the home (not in MLS).
3. Cold Calling/Door Knocking - Cold calling and knocking on doors in the area to announce that your home is coming soon to the market and open houses. Neighbors appreciate being included in the process, and often know someone they want as their neighbor or are looking for a home near theirs for a relative to move closer. We do respect no soliciting laws and the Do Not Call List though, so please let us know if there is a no soliciting policy in your neighborhood!
4. Online Marketing/Social Media Advertisements - Our experience with online marketing is a unique, rare touch to our marketing plan. Your home needs to be seen where most buyers are looking for it, and right now that is online and on social media. With backgrounds in marketing, our team utilizes the internet to expose your home to the most potential buyers with things like targeting paid advertising on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, and more.
5. Lifestyle Marketing - We capture the lifestyle of the potential homeowners looking to purchase your home. Certain homes demand people with certain different lifestyles, and we tailor our marketing specifically to capture the attention of the right kind of buyer for your home, instead of just anyone. Targeted marketing is a much more effective way to sell your home quickly, and is a strategy major world wide corporations implement in all their marketing plans.
6. Your Home's Custom Webpage - For each property we sell, we customize and design its very own webpage as soon as its listed in MLS with ONLY 1 home featured. This link can be shared very easily through social media, email, on flyers I deliver door to door by hand, and more. Buyers love the easy access to the home's information, and google loves to index these unique websites highly on their search display. More exposure means more potential buyers interested in your home!
7. The Most Internet Exposure - Did you know Keller Williams is a marketing powerhouse itself? That's right! KW has an exclusive partnership with over 350 major search engines to give your home even more exposure. This means your property is available to be found on over 76,000 website that the search engines syndicate to, including major players in the real estate world like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Homes.com, and more! That means almost every website that displays real estate listings will have your home plastered to it.
8. Over The Top Open Houses - An open house can be a wonderful tool in this market to peak someone's interest in your home that may not have otherwise been looking to buy. We personally hand deliver professionally designed and printed flyers to neighbors inviting them and any friends they may know to join us for snacks, refreshments, wine, and a good time. Balloons, music, and candles set the mood and leave visitors wowed about YOUR home, which is precisely the goal.
9. Appointment Service And A Secure Lock Box - Cutting-edge technology is so important in this rapidly progressing world. We pay for appointment services that schedule appointments for you to make your life easier. When the property is first listed, you set up the showing conditions that work best for you with the appointment service, so if you are living in the home you are never surprised with last minute, unplanned showings. We also utilize the high tech blue iBox technology, safely storing your key within the box, and only agents can unlock it to get the key out. We also receive an email notification each time the box is opened with the agent's contact information.
To find out more about selling your home, click here